Turn your love for fitness and helping others into a rewarding career. As a certified personal fitness trainer, you don’t just help people workout, you help change behaviors that change lives. If you’re ready to make a difference, AFAA is ready
to show you how.
How AFAA® will prepare you:
Your AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer online certification combines the most current science with over 30 years of experience and leadership in the fitness industry. We’ll cover these key topics to get you prepared.
- The Human Body & Exercise Physiology
- Behavior Modification and Communication Skills
- Fitness Screening, Health Assessment and Injury Prevention
- The Basics of Nutrition and Weight Management
- And so much more
You must complete the program within one (1) year of your enrollment date. Currently certified AFAA instructors will earn 15 CEU credits upon the successful completion of this course. A valid photo ID and CPR/AED certification are required at the time of your exam. *Testing equipment requirements: webcam, microphone, and internet connection.
(textbook not included)
Now! Enjoy 4 easy payments on selected products when buying online.
The Personal Fitness Trainer certification includes:
- Learn at your own pace with 14 on-line video lectures
- Personal Fitness Trainer downloadable study guide
- Sample multiple-choice test questions
- An independently monitored and authenticated online exam, 120 multiple choice questions
- One-year AFAA membership and subscription to American Fitness® magazine (domestic orders only)
- AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer certification (upon passing the online exam and providing proof of current hands-on CPR/AED certification).
And much more.