* By purchasing the AFAA Group Ex Instructor Certification, you are entitled to receive a one-month (30 days) free membership at a national gym of our choosing. The one month free gym membership will start on March 1, 2016. Within 3 weeks of the purchase of your AFAA Group Ex Instructor Certification you will automatically receive an email with the details to redeem your free one-month gym membership. This offer cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash. Your AFAA Group Ex Instructor Certification must be purchased by February 29, 2016 and this offer expires February 29, 2016. Your free one-month gym membership must be redeemed between March 1, 2016 and April 30, 2016.
- All AFAA customers must prove that they are at least 18 years of age or older and sign a waiver of liability to use the gym facilities.
- A current picture ID (with birth date) must be presented for admittance to the facility.
- The free one month free gym membership must be activated between March 1, 2016 and April 30, 2016 and once activated at the gym, the pass is valid time specified on the redemption certificate.
- Limit of one redemption certificate per person.
- AFAA customers cannot use consecutive passes for admittance to the gym.
- A fitness analysis may be filled out and AFAA Customers may be required to take an orientation with a membership counselor before using the redemption certificate.
- Facilities and classes may vary from gym to gym and state to state.
- Extra charges for some amenities including courts, leagues, personal training and babysitting may apply.
- Not available for resale or redeemable for cash. The redemption cerrificate cannot be sold or listed for sale on-line auction sites such as eBay or uBid. Any such sale or listing is prohibited and will void the pass.
- Gyms may be working in conjunction with the police department to insure that no acts of misconduct occur within the facility.
If you do not wish to take advantage of the free one-month free gym membership, AFAA is providing to you the replacement option of a self-select alternative offer to receive a $25 electronically administered gift card from Amazon.com. Amazon.com Gift Cards can only be used to purchase eligible goods and services on Amazon.com and certain related sites as provided in the Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions.